cua10113 Certifcate i in dance
This course introduces our young students to the basic foundations of dance qualification. They will be instructed on foundation dance techniques, given an introduction to creative arts knowledge and learn the principles required for a safe dance environment with the appropriate application of etiquette.
Streamed Elective Units
- CUADAN101 Develop foundation dance techniques.
- CUAWHS101 Follow safe dance practices.
- CUFIND201A Develop and apply creative arts industry knowledge.
Classical Stream Units
Commercial Stream Units
This course is delivered as Part-Time / After School - over 1 year.
Basic entry requirements include:
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, basic level foundation dance concepts and studio etiquette.
- Attendance or display of an audition or alternate form of evidence to demonstrate competence.
- Apply Critical Thinking Techniques.
- Conduct Team Working Activities.
- Develop Dance Class Decorum.
- Operate a Personal Computer.
- Provide Basic Dance Class First Aid.
- Apply Basic Dance Fitness Techniques.
Auspice partnership with ATOD RTO #31624.