cua20113 Certificate II in dance
This course lays the foundations of the next stepping stones required on a pathway that promotes health, team work, pride and creativity. Building from the core elements taught during Certificate I, the Certificate II course applies the next sequential learning activities and challenges.
Streamed Elective Units
- BSBWOR203B Work Effectively with Others.
- CUADAN201 Develop Basic Dance Technique.
- CUADAN202 Incorporate Artistic Expression into Basic Dance Performances.
- CUAPRF201 Prepare for Performances.
- CUAWHS101 Follow Safe Dance Practices.
- CUAWHS201 Develop a Basic Level of Physical Conditioning for Dance Performance.
- CUFIND201A Develop and Apply Creative Arts Industry Knowledge.
Classical Stream Units
Commercial Stream Units
This course is delivered as Part-Time / After School - over 1 year.
Basic entry requirements include:
- CUA10113 Certificate I in Dance, or equivalent competency.
- Attendance or display of an audition, or alternate form of evidence, to demonstrate competence in at least one genre at a Certificate I level.
- Source information relevant to own arts practice.
- Work effectively with diversity.
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices.
- Manage personal stress in the workplace.
- Develop basic lighting skills and knowledge.
- Develop basic scenic art skills.
- Develop basic audio skills and knowledge.
- Develop basic staging skills.
- Assist with bump in and bump out of shows.
- Develop basic vision system skills.
- Develop and apply musical ideas and listening skills.
- Provide basic emergency life support.
Auspice partnership with ATOD RTO #31624.