cua30313 certificate IIi in assistant
In partnership wth ATOD, RTO#31624
Teaching is one of the most beneficial methods for an individual to expand on their own subject matter expertise. Skills acquired by studying correct teaching methods also develops essential personal skills that can be utilised across multiple industries and walks of life.
The Certificate III in Assistant Dance Teaching provides students with the core skills in educational delivery. It develops a young teacher's ability to effectively communicate, diversify and demonstrate dance instruction to a junior audience. This course gives students confidence and instructional skills with varying levels of instructional independence.
We strive to be progressive in all aspects of our business. This includes delivering more content online with online lectures, classes, fitness and assessments so students can study from their own homes.
- BSBWHS201A Contribute to Health and Safety of Self and Others.
- CHCECE006 Support Behaviour of Children and Young People.
- CUADLT301 Develop Basic Dance Analysis Skills.
- CUADTM301 Assist with Dance Teaching.
- CUAWHS403 Incorporate Anatomy and Nutrition Principles into Skill Development.
- CUSMLT201A Develop and Apply Musical Ideas and Listening Skills.
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid.
- SISCCRO302A Apply Legal and Ethical Instructional Skills.
Pre-Designated Elective Units
- BSBDIV301A Work Effectively with Diversity.
- BSBIND301A Work Effectively in an Educational Environment.
- CUACHR301 Develop Basic Dance Composition Skills.
- SISFFIT309A Plan and Deliver Group Exercise Sessions.
This course is delivered as Part-Time over 12 months.
Basic entry requirements include:
- CUA20113 Certificate II in Dance, or equivalent dance skill and experience.
- Attendance or display of an audition or alternate form of evidence to demonstrate competence in at least one dance style at Certificate II level.
Our Director - Mrs Hollie Ison
Miss Hollie has completed all RAD examinations with Distinction and CBTS RAD Teachers Certificate, CSTD Modern Jazz examinations and Modern Jazz Teaching and Diploma Certificates. Miss Hollie holds a Diploma of Dance Teaching and Management, her TAE, Pilates instructor certificate, as well as a Diploma in Musical Theatre and has studied full-time acting for film and television with the Film & Television Studio International.